So... This guy is running for Lozano's seat http://www.villescas.org/. I have few question for Mr. Villescas.
1. Who in the hell does he think is?
2. Is he just going to run without asking anyone, or getting anyone's endorsement/permission?
3. Why does he think he can run for such a high office? Shouldn't he be voted class president first?
4. Is he, or is he not a Craddick supporter?
5. Is he gay? And if so, just how gay. What the hell, let's just assume he's gay for fun. No need for proof.
I can't believe this guy would just up and run for office! You can't just run for office! You have to kiss rings and asses before you even think about maybe possibly asking permission to run for precinct chair.
The good news is that he makes candidate number two who has made the same mistake - now he and Marquez can start a support group.
He looks like a hispanic Dane Cook http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dane_Cook.
(you do know I'm making fun of the elections environment here in El Paso, right?)